What is and isn't Imposter Syndrome, and can it be mastered?
Back in October 2021 I had a LIVE conversation with Malaika Simmons, MSHE, PMP, TEDx Speaker and Creator of the Momentology™️ Method.
We talked about:
- Where does imposter syndrome come from?
- How do I know the difference between imposter syndrome and "being realistic"?
- How do I avoid coming off as too arrogant?
- What if I really haven't done enough or my skills don't match what job posters are asking for?
- What's the right amount of confidence?
- How do I stop being afraid of big goals?
This was such a good conversation, I hope you enjoy it and learn from it as much as I did.
Follow Malaika on Social Media:
Liked this episode? A few things:
1. Share the podcast with three of your closest friends! And please leave a great review on Apple Podcasts here, as it would mean a lot to me and hopefully help others discover this resource for Job Seekers !
2. You will love my weekly emails called Charge-Up! .. they're no fluff no spam, where I share my favourite career insights from movies, TV shows, news and my own personal experiences, that I don't share anywhere else. Make sure you sign up here!
3. Come hang out with me LIVE on LinkedIn and Youtube every Friday at 2 pm CET where I answer your questions and often bring in fab guests:
4. Share your favourite takeaways and tag me on your Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supercharge_yourself/