Today I am speaking with Elizebeth Varghese, who heads Talent and HR Strategy Transformation at IBM, with solutions in Blockchain, Robotics and AI.
In fact, Elizebeth has just released her new bestseller [Block] Chain Reaction and we’re going to go into this, because frankly, all this blockchain, AI talk evokes such an air of mystery!
We also talk about the following:
- What are some emerging job opportunities that Elizebeth sees coming up that are only going grow further
- Elizebeth's favourite advice and resources to enable someone who wants to make a lateral move to tech roles, from Finance/HR/Marketing etc.
- As a global business leader and people & technology strategist, what it is Elizebeth looks for when hiring for key roles
Join me on this journey with Elizebeth on how she moved from AON Hewitt, E&Y to IBM, from Mumbai to New York. If you’re curious about the role of tech in the world of jobs and the future of work, this is an episode that cannot be missed.
Follow Elizebeth on LinkedIn:
The books we mentioned:
[Block]Chain Reaction: The Future of How We Live and Work: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1737200058/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_9E8VFJJ80T5V1RMF6YJE
Significant Women: Leaders Reveal What Matters Most:
Liked this episode? A few things:
1. Share the podcast with three of your closest friends! And please leave a great review on Apple Podcasts here or Spotify here (tap on the three-dot menu under the cover art of the podcast) , as it would mean a lot to me and hopefully help others discover it.
2. You will love my weekly emails called Charge-Up! .. they're no fluff no spam, where I share my favourite career insights from movies, TV shows, news and my own personal experiences, that I don't share anywhere else. Make sure you sign up here!
3. Come hang out with me LIVE on LinkedIn and Youtube every Friday at 2 pm CET where I answer your questions and often bring in fab guests:
4. Share your favourite takeaways and tag me on your Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supercharge_yourself/