The great resignation is real, and it’s happening, daily. But there’s a lot you need to know, before you do something you regret.
Basics of Employment Law.
Don't be ignorant, this stuff can save you a lot of headache! Employment Law seems technical and boring and you think it's not your problem.
If any of these is your problem:
- Bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Termination - unfair dismissal, resignation, weird non-compete clauses
- How covid has impacted work - flexible working and health & safety systems including mental health
- Join me on this LIVE with the fabulous London based barrister and Communication Coach Kolarele Sonaike as we talk about: Universal Employment Law principles we ALL need to know.
Follow Kola on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kolarelesonaike/
Liked this episode? A few things:
1. Share the podcast with three of your closest friends! And please leave a great review on Apple Podcasts here or Spotify here (tap on the three-dot menu under the cover art of the podcast) , as it would mean a lot to me and hopefully help others discover it.
2. You will love my emails called Charge-Up! I send them once every few weeks.. they're no fluff no spam, where I share my favourite career insights from movies, TV shows, news and my own personal experiences, that I don't share anywhere else. Make sure you sign up here!
3. Come hang out with me LIVE on LinkedIn and Youtube every Friday at 2 pm CET where I answer your questions and often bring in fab guests:
4. Share your favourite takeaways and tag me on your Instagram and LinkedIn.