My guest today is Josh Braun. Josh is one of the leading voices on LinkedIn on all things Sales, and I love having conversations with Sales trainers because I think sales skills are life skills.
I have been following Josh for quite some time now, and his advice is always fluffless and on point. I had a feeling that Josh would be a pretty great podcast guest, but when I saw Josh’s past career, especially in education (Josh is a qualified Elementary school teacher, or as we call it here in Europe, Primary school) I KNEW he’d make a great guest.
In this conversation PACKED with so many powerful stories, Josh shares:
- How he chose Teaching as a Career, got hired at this first teaching job and how he infused tech into the classroom in the 1990's
- How Josh pivoted from Teaching to Sales and the transferable skills that helped him to successfully make that shift
- Why Josh started his own sales training firm and how he got hired by his very first paid client
- Favourite advice that can work in parallel to help someone whether in Sales or a career transition
- His unique perepective on rejection
We even did a demo where I pretended to be an annoyed prospect and Josh was cold calling me!
This is such a good conversation, you don't want to miss it!
Follow Josh on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josh-braun/
Josh's website: https://joshbraun.com/
Liked this episode? A few things:
1. Share the podcast with three of your closest friends! And please leave a great review on Apple Podcasts here or Spotify here (tap on the three-dot menu under the cover art of the podcast) , as it would mean a lot to me and hopefully help others discover it.
2. You will love my emails called Charge-Up! I send them once every few weeks.. they're no fluff no spam, where I share my favourite career insights from movies, TV shows, news and my own personal experiences, that I don't share anywhere else. Make sure you sign up here!
3. Come hang out with me LIVE on LinkedIn and Youtube every Friday at 2 pm CET where I answer your questions and often bring in fab guests:
4. Share your favourite takeaways and tag me on your Instagram and LinkedIn.