Today’s episode is part of my series ‘Where are they now’ to check up on how some of my past guests are getting on and how sometimes the best laid plans can go differently.
Jon Tesser was a guest on the show back in Dec 2020 on episode 10 titled ‘Dream Jobs & Dream Bosses’ and we chatted about his career at NYC & Co, New York Magazine, Viacom.
Since then, Jon has been through a layoff and a job change, and we need an update.
In this episode, we talk about it all:
- When a job turns out differently than what was described
- Being at the receiving end of ageism, racism and sexism
- How to detext any potential red flags during the final rounds of job interviews
- How therapy and meditation are tools in Jon's toolbox to build more resilience
.. and so much more
Brace yourself, there’s a lot more honesty than you might be used to!! Hope you enjoy the listen and learn as much as I did.
Follow Jon on social media:
Previous HIGH episode with Jon Tesser, episode 10
Liked this episode? A few things:
1. Share the podcast with three of your closest friends! And please leave a great review on Apple Podcasts here or Spotify here (tap on the three-dot menu under the cover art of the podcast) , as it would mean a lot to me and hopefully help others discover it.
2. You will love my emails called Charge-Up! I send them every Saturday, they're no fluff no spam, where I share my favourite career insights from movies, TV shows, news and my own personal experiences, that I don't share anywhere else. Make sure you sign up here!
3. Come hang out with me LIVE on LinkedIn and Youtube every Friday at 2 pm CET where I answer your questions and often bring in fab guests: