What is that one standout defining moment that supercharged your career and helped you to move towards your current success?
In this episode I compile the responses of 7 guests from the podcast, from back in 2020.
I hope this episode helps you to think about that moment in your own career. Whether it was reaching out to a mentor, getting laid off or just getting tired of your current situation, I'm sure the stories will resonate with you.
In case you're interested, here are the original episodes from where I extracted these clips, respectively. Enjoy!
1. Episode with Marilyn Zakhour
2. Episode with David Wee
3. Episode with Sarah Johnston
4. Episode with Kolarele Sonaike
5. Episode with Steve Wohlenhaus
6. Episode with Vikas Pota
7. Episode with Greg Brenner
Liked this episode? A couple of things:
1. Share the podcast with three of your closest friends! And please leave a great review on Apple Podcasts here, as it would mean a lot to me and hopefully help others discover this resource for Job Seekers !
2. You will love my weekly emails called Charge-Up! .. they're no fluff no spam, where I share my favourite career insights from movies, TV shows, news and my own personal experiences, that I don't share anywhere else. Make sure you sign up here!
3. Come hang out with me LIVE on LinkedIn and Youtube every Friday at 2 pm CET where I answer your questions and often bring in fab guests:
4. Share your favourite takeaways and tag me on your Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supercharge_yourself/